Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Horoscopes...

"april 29, 2009
Spending time in the company of women will be good for you today. Your female friends can provide insight and a different perspective to help you understand your relationship a little better"

ummmm, not so much. Actually I did the exact opposite. I spent the day in the company of men allllllll day. Lucky me right? My Boys and I spent the WHOLE day together! Including DADA! YAY!!!! It was great..

Now we are all settling down and doing what we do best! Dada is playing WOW (World of Warcrap) I am here, and the babies are sleeping. Harry chose Madagascar 2 for his viewing pleasure tonight and James is in his crib whining himself to sleep. He does that, he will just sit there and whine for a good 20 minutes until he just falls asleep. Its more of a growl really..He's soothing himself to sleep.

Next weekend is DISNEY WORLD!!! For Harry's second birthday. My baby is going to be 2, and it's clearly upon us, yes the dreaded TT!!! oh my lord is this boy crazy sometimes. Phew. Must breathe and relax because if not he will drive me insane! It's fun though!!!! Wouldn't have it any other way. Unless that way consisted of my own house to escape to.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother of two amazing little boys and Starbucks Barista. Oh its gonna get hot in here!