Monday, May 25, 2009

I told you so!


I just knew it! I cannot commit to this Blog. I want to so bad! I want to share everything with everyone on the web, but for some reason I just cant find anything interesting! I have the thoughts in my mind, and can not translate them to web. sigh.

I just got home from work not to long ago. Starbucks was quiet tonight, but not quiet enough that I could get what I really wanted to get done. I was closing with two not so strong closers but they do what I ask (after a couple times of asking) and thats always appreciated. I just despise closing. It's not my usual customers that just want their coffee and go, instead it's vacationers and young freaks asking for THE F WORD! yeah, Frappuccinos. I hate them. Well I love drinking F's but hate making them. A lot. It's a sick sad twisted relatioship I have with the F's. Anyhoo. Customers decide to come in drones asking for all different types of F's in all different sizes with a bunch of modifications. And to no avail, they BITCH when it is wrong. We're only human here, go back home and make your own effing drink. Best part about working tonight...TIME AND A HALF!!!!!

Good News, We got a HOUSE! Oh my lordy lord! I have a house! I won't believe it until I am IN IT! but we close ANY second now and I just can't wait!


Isn'y she purdy??!?!?! hehe. Its perfect for us. We never have to go anywhere ever again!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother of two amazing little boys and Starbucks Barista. Oh its gonna get hot in here!